Dress is casual, people are friendly, music is contemporary,
and preaching is relevant - Come expecting a great experience!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Sunday Gatherings start at 10:00am - coffee is ready at 9:30. Come early to park, drop off the kids, get a cup of joe, and meet some new people before the start of service.
Kids have their own 'Church' - Toddlers thru age 5 meet in the toddler room at the start of service. Grades K thru 5th and Jr. High meet in the Underground following worship. Each child must be registered and assigned a number at the Information Station.
WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR
Our purpose is to Help People Find, Follow and Be Like Jesus
We’re a contemporary church sharing God’s Word in a REAL way. We talk about real stuff you face everyday and connect God's wisdom to your life.
We are a community of real people. You don't have to fake perfection. You don't have to pretend you have it all together. Just come as you are.
At Harvest, you'll find acceptance, compassion and relevance to everyday life - just like Jesus taught.
No matter what you’ve done or where you’ve been, His grace is available to you. Through His grace, you can find healing and forgiveness - your life can be changed. Faith is a journey. Take the first step - drop in. We believe you’ll feel welcome and at home and will discover what it means to “Live Real.”
In John 10:10 Jesus said, "The thief's purpose is to steal, kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life."
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- God is bigger and better and closer than we can imagine.
- The Bible is God's perfect guidebook for living.
- Jesus is God showing Himself to us.
- Through His Holy Spirit, God lives in and through us now.
- Nothing in creation "just happened". God made it all.
- Grace is the only way to have a relationship with God.
- Faith is the only way to grow in our relationship with God.
- God has allowed evil to provide us with a choice, God can bring good even out of evil events and God promises victory over evil to those who choose Him.
- Heaven and Hell are real places. Death is a beginning, not the end.
- The church is to serve people like Jesus served people.
- Jesus is coming again.
Harvest Church is affiliated with the Assemblies of God